Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Back To School

Hello everyone.

Welcome to September and to the sponsor here this month -  Robyn's Fetish


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this months challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,
designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion. Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice
to the winner of this months challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.

Since school is back in session (probably everywhere)
I decided to make a card with a back to school theme.
Over at Robyn's Fetish, I saw the perfect image for my card,
an apple and the worm reading his book (Apple With Smart Worm),
perfect for the card I wanted to make. 


Here is a closer view of this cute Smart Worm



I added a beautiful double loop bow 
using a gorgeous lime green hounds tooth check
 patterned wired ribbon. 
I thought it a great accent to the smart worm.

To make this bow I use my Craft-Dee BowZ tool. The tool is easy to use and is easy to store and small enough to take with you if you travel, go to a crop or even just to a friends house.
You can order one here

You still have plenty of time to get your project entered 

The theme is always - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.
Can't wait to see what you are going to enter in our challenge

Stop back next Tuesday to see the beautiful project Vicki has made.