Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Here it is!


The  Craft-Dee BowZ is here!  A totally self-contaned bow making tool, that allows you to make bows from 1" to 4-1/4"!  It's compact, light weight, convenient and pretty.  So without further ado, allow me to present my newest endeavor that is making a fast and huge impact in the stamping/scrapbooking world.  Take a look.


See that little T-peg at the top?
That's the secret compartment that
holds the dowels.  It comes with
a pretty ribbon for you to hang it
out of the way when not in use.



Here it is with the dowels  - notice that they are
made of steel and non-breakable.


This is your tool with the pegs set for a 1" bow.


Here is a small sampling of bows from the 1"
to a 2-1/2" bow with double and triple loops!

So stay tuned while I try and get a video and instructions going for you.  Guaranteed to make perfect bows every time!  In fact, here's a wonderful compliment from Brenda who purchased one at the West Springfield Stamp Arts Festival:

Brenda Bibbey Woods This was my favorite new "find" at the show this year! Every bow I have tried with my bow maker has come out perfect.

Now that 's a testimony that I love to hear!

If you've been hearing about or seeing the Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker from your friends who purchased it at the West Springfield Show, then rest assured you can own one too.  Just email me  at the address just under the banner at the top of the page and I will be happy to accommodate you.

Besides making perfect bows every time, people have loved the idea that they can personalize their bow makers by either stamping and coloring, decopaging or  using the Cricut vinyl!  I'll try and post a few pics later to give you an idea of what I mean.

I look forward to talking to you all and please feel free to leave comments.  I truly welcome them!
Donna