Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Wrapping gifts.

A miracle!  I finally started wrapping gifts and if you'll pardon the narcissism, I'm soooo glad I have the Craft-Dee BowZ to work with.  Here's a package that I wrapped for a stamping friend.  Boy, working with that mylar wrapping paper is a challenge!  It's lovely to look at, but squirmy as all get out - LOL!  All the items I purchased for her are different sizes and rather than put them all in one box, I wrapped each one individually and offset each one on top of the other (I secured them with double sided tape so they wouldn't shift in their stacking).  The crowning glory was the double looped bow (yep, just two loops!).  You can easily get away with two loops when using wide ribbon (1-1/2" in this case).

Would this package make you happy opening it for Christmas?


Happy wrapping to those who own a Craft-Dee BowZ.  To the rest of you, perhaps you should put this on your wish list this year!  We ship every day except weekends.  Just saying...!

Donna