Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Exciting news

Hi Everyone,
Saturday is the start of June, the month we most associate with weddings. That happens to be the theme we chose for this month here at Craft-Dee BowZ, so you will be seeing projects his month that showcase that theme.

I have exciting news for you all. First, we have a guest designer joining us this month. We are so excited to be able to bring you the wonderfully talented Dana Tatar and here is her pic and bio:


Hi! My name is Dana Tatar and I am a stay-at-home mom currently living in Florida with my husband and two young daughters. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and now I enjoy the creative outlet.

I love to mix products from different collections on my projects and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my projects. My dominant scrappy styles are clean and simple and pretty chic, but I do like to mix things up a bit, depending on the paper or photos I want to use. I'm an active blogger and I like to share my tips and ideas. I create a little of everything, including layouts, cards, tags, artist trading cards, arches and small gift and home decor items.

When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy cooking and baking, reading, listening to music and spending time outdoors with my family and basset hound.

I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for Craft-Dee BowZ and I'm looking forward to sharing my work and my perfect bows! I love visitors, so please stop by my blog, They Call Me Tatar Salad!

More exciting news!!! Thursday June 6 is the next blog hop and the theme is Butterflies and Flowers. I can't wait to see everyone's awesome creations.  Also we are all pleased that Dana will be joining the blog hop this month. We've asked Dana to show off more of her creativity and she's graciously accepted an invitation to post here on Friday June 14. She will be showing something special I'm sure. So stay tuned because June is going to be a fun and busy month here at Craft-Dee BowZ.

Speaking of fun, just a reminder that we host a challenge here at Craft-Dee BowZ each month. May was our first month and whew!!! what a response we've had. Winners are chosen on merits and the top winner will receive a Craft-Dee BowZ tool. How awesome is that.

I will be back Saturday to announce the May challenge winner and announce the theme for June's challenge. I will also be back again on Tuesday June 4 with my regular monthly post. I can't wait to show you my creation, remember it's going to be a wedding theme. Don't forget, all of the other designers are busy getting their creations designed and ready for you to view on their regular Tuesday posts. See I told you it was going to be a fun and busy month.

See you Saturday for the June Challenge and the May Challenge winner,

Barbara