Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beautiful Fall Colors!!

As much as I LOVE Summer, the crisp cool is starting to be felt in the air signaling the approach of 
Fall. So, I thought I would do a card with a little bit of both!!!! The Craft-Dee-Bowz tool makes doing 
multiple loop bows so easy! My paper has some Summer colors and pattern, but the ribbon and 
sentiment tag pick up the colors of Fall!




We got a beautiful assortment of ribbon this month, orange, yellow and green. 
I wrapped a piece of the orange that was slightly gathered on the left edge of the card. 
I then made a three loop bow with the orange and yellow. Then I made a three loop with 
the green and placed it on top. I added a tiny rose and stick pin for a finishing touch!


You can use your Craft-Dee-Bowz tool and go to your scrap paper and make tons of
combinations of cards with left-overs and just ribbon!!!! Let your creativity do what it wants!!! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Patti