Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Present Card with Guest Designer Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Guest Designer Dana Tatar here today sharing a festive holiday card. I thought it would be fun to make a card that looked like a wrapped present and this is what I came up with.


I attached a fun piece of red polka dot patterned paper to a cardstock card base and then applied green polka dot fabric tape both vertically and horizontally across the center of the card. I added a large canvas flower to the center of the card and tucked gold Starform Stickers around the flower. I backed the gold holly leaves with green paper for a pop of color. I added a stamped gift tag under the edge of the flower. I topped the flower with a large glittery triple-loop bow that I tied with my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool. I finished the card with a patterned paper tag, small flower, twine bow and some acorns.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Nikki Sivils; Tag: Avery; Gold Stickers: Starform; Ink: Ranger; Stamps: Paper Wings Productions; Canvas Flower: Canvas Corp; Other: Ribbon, Twine, Small Green Flower, Fabric Tape, Cardstock