Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Marci and Her Teddy

Here it is, my Tuesday to post on Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge Blog! I'd like to thank Donna, the owner of CDB, for this adorable rubber stamp and the two ribbons I used on this card. The Team gets to use whatever image they want for their own post, and when I opened my surprise package for the month and found this stamp, I couldn't wait to ink her up!  She's by La La Land and her name is Sweet Dreams Marci.
I took out the sewing machine, again, and attached my striped paper to my polka dots and then my image to the piece of red paper behind her. This is the best sewing I've done so far and it's true that the more you do it, the better you get at it. And, a machine that's good on paper is wonderful! The flag on the left side of this card is three different washi papers taped on white paper and then trimmed. I'm trying hard to use some of the supplies I've accumulated and washi ribbon is on that list. The roses are from my stash of flowers. Here's a close-up pic of this very cute Marci. Don't you just love her bunny slippers?!
My bow is made with 2 different ribbons; a plain red and a polka dot ribbon. I love how this bow came out and the double "tails" are kinda' neat looking to me. My bow was made with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  What an easy time to make a bow with this little tool!  Do you use bows on your cards or projects? If you do, this will save you ribbon and the most precious commodity...your time!  Such an easy little tool to use and get awesome bows every time.
I hope you've been able to visit the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge blog and see each team member's fabulous projects that are posted each Tuesday!  If not, please scroll down!  We'd be delighted if you left a comment, too!

There's a few more days left on our monthly challenge so please get out your ribbon, make a bow, get it on your project and join us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW challenge!
                                                                                         Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                      Gail