Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Be Yourself

Hi, Kathy here and this is my first Tuesday post with the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge blog.  I am totally thrilled to have the honor to become part of this awesome team.  A big Thank You to Barbara and Donna.

For my first Tuesday post I have chosen Trixie, an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I simply adore this image.  Brings back so many child-hood memories for me.


I colored her up with various copic markers, then used some dies and papers from my stash. For more detailed information on copic colors, etc., come visit my blog, Kathy's Kraft Room, I loved to have you follow-me.




The handmade bow was made using the awesome Craft-Dee BowZ  bow tool.  What an amazing and easy tool to use.  Makes making the perfect bow so easy every single time.

Please come join us for this month's challenge, Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow. The team has made some fantastic projects for the month and we have lots of really nice cards and projects for this challenge so far.  Looking forward to seeing what all you have to share with us.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Kathy