Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Hello

Welcome to  Tuesday's Inspiration here at  Craft-Dee BowZ

Barbara here and I have a cute card to share with you today.

I loved making this card and those stacked cups.

You know I would love to have a planter that looks like a set of stacked cups. Wouldn't that be cool!!!

The cup is a Bugaboo image and its called Teacup Flowers 2. They have 2 other teacup images with flowers as well so you may want to check those out too.

My bow - well as you may or may not know, I always use my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make all my bows. I just happened to find this sheer ribbon that was a great match for the DP paper I was using. It's kind of a butterscotch color. For me, that sheer ribbon is my go-to ribbon because it's so easy to work with and makes super fluffy bows. This bow happens to be a triple loop bow.


This tool is small, portable, easy to store, easy to transport, easy to use. Are you more of a visual learner?? Me too. There are videos on YouTube that will walk you through the steps to make bows.
You can order one on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog here.
(Look on the left sidebar to place your order)

Here is a close-up of the bow.

For more info please visit my blog here

I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. 
Hope you will link a project to the Craft-Dee BowZ monthly challenge
Don’t forget, the theme every month is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow. 

Thanks for stopping by and come back next Tuesday for a new Tuesday Inspiration project
Til then, have a crafty week